Lab Code of Behaviour
ICT Newnham Electronics Laboratory Code of Behaviour
In order to ensure the safety of all students and faculty within ICT Labs at the Newnham campus, the following rules apply in the following labs: A4056, A4058, A4060, A4066, A4068, A4069, A4070, A4071, A4072, A4073 and B1028
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Be aware of the nearest fire extinguisher and the location of the safety station and its supplies in the ICT Lab.
- Food or drink is not allowed at any time.
- Safety glasses are mandatory when the power is ON.
- Other precautionary safety equipment will be used or worn when necessary. No open toed shoes or sandals. Long hair should be tied back.
- All laboratory equipment brought into ICT labs must be CSA approved and in good working order.
- Vandalism of any kind will not be tolerated; please note that security cameras are in place for the protection of college property and occupant safety. Offenders will be subject to the terms of the College’s Student Rights and Responsibilities Policy.
- Wash hands after soldering.
- Failure to comply with the ICT Electronics Laboratory Code of Behaviour will result in a lab grade of zero (0).